- Social Assistance Service for ATAM (Telephone Association for Assistance to Disabled Persons)
- Career Guidance Service
- Professional Relocation Service
- Project management: diagnosis, design, implementation and evaluation.
- Preparation of public tenders and bids..
- Design/drafting of projects.
- Advisory services for specific funding requests.
- Previous diagnosis /intermediate or final evaluation.
- Social Impact evaluation.
- Social Entrepreneurship / Feasibility plans.
- Preparation of public tenders and bids
- Applied research.
- Technical advice for the publication and drafting of theoretical papers.
- Specialised training in management of social entities and intervention with groups in situation of vulnerabilityd.
- Strategic management.
- Support in the implementation of the EFQM quality model.
- Fundraising planning.
- Innovative projects.
- Plans for equal opportunities and conciliation.
- Plans for the use of Basque in organisations.
- Communication plans.
- External management / externalisation of the management.
Works carried out
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF GRANT APPLICATIONS OF SOCIAL ENTITIES
The KOINE AEQUALITAS Foundation has provided technical assistance to support various organisations in the preparation of public and private grant applications, among which we can highlight:
ASPACE, Asociación Humanitaria Niños del Chocó, Ibili, XILEMA, ADACEN…
SUPPORT IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL PROJECTS
Koine Aequalitas Foundation has provided technical assistance for support in the execution of social projects of regional and national entities, among which we can highlight: Project of Women and Equality of ACODIFNA, Technical Secretary in the II National Congress of the Law of the Disability organized by the Right and Disability Foundation CERMI and CAJA NAVARRA FOUNDATION, Mediation Project in of IBILI, Co-responsibility in cares project of ADACEN.
SUPPORT IN THE ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIAL ENTITIES
Koine Aequalitas Foundation has provided technical assistance for the promotion of the organizational development of various social entities. This support has been carried out both in the field of specialized training and in the conduct of participatory diagnoses or strategic plans. We can highlight the following projects: ACODIFNA Strategic Plan, AMIMET Strategic Plan, IBILI Strategic Plan, Diagnosis of ARALAR Association, Specialized Training in SCLEROSIS MULTIPLE OF NAVARRA entity.
PREPARATION OF EQUALITY PLANS IN DIFFERENT SOCIAL ENTITIES
The KOINE AEQUALITAS Foundation has provided technical assistance for the development of several equality plans in social organisation, among which we can highlight:
- UGT CATALUNYA (GENERAL WORKERS’ TRADE UNION OF CATALONIA)
- ATADES HUESCA (TUTELAGE ASSOCIATION FOR ASSISTANCE TO PEOPLE WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES)
- ASPANIAS BURGOS.
TELEPHONE ASSISTANCE SERVICE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF NAVARRE
For several years, between 2015 and 2017, the KOINE AEQUALITAS Foundation has been providing information and telephone services to the Department of Social Rights, which includes attending incoming calls, making outgoing calls and information support tasks.
ASSESSMENT OF THE ECONOMIC CAPACITY OF FAMILY UNITS
During 2012 and 2015, the KOINE AEQUALITAS Foundation has carried out the assessment of the economic capacity of family units for the Agencia Navarra for the Autonomy of Individuals through the preparation of reports that analyse and assess the per capita income, moveable and immovable assets, and the rights in rem susceptible of economic valuation and transfers.
ASSISTANCE SERVICE FOR ATAM FAMILIES IN CANTABRIA, THE BASQUE COUNTRY, LA RIOJA AND NAVARRE.
The KOINE AEQUALITAS Foundation has been providing coverage for different services of the Telephone Association for Assistance to Disabled Persons to more than 3,000 users in the provinces of Navarre, La Rioja, the Basque Country and Cantabria, since 2008. These services are:
- Management and administration of the Assistance Service for ATAM families: Assistance and advice to beneficiaries and their families in the field of disabilities, resources, procedures, as well as accompaniment in the vital processes they embark on after the recognition of a situation of disability and/or dependency.
- Accompaniment and guidance in seeking employment, as well as advice to companies in the field of hiring people with disabilities.
- T-resuelve telephone service, whose aim is to provide family orientation focused on social and psychological well-being, offered to all ATAM families and their relatives, within its programme of assistance to families.
- Clinic Network Service in the Basque Country and Cantabria, whose main objective is the assessment of people with disabilities and/or dependence carried out by clinical specialists, coordinated by the Central Clinical Team of ATAM.
SOCIAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE FOR THE SOCIAL PROTECTION FOUNDATION OF THE MEDICAL COLLEGE ORGANISATION.
The KOINE AEQUALITAS Foundation provides assistance to the collective of medical professionals and their families on matters relating to social, psychological and nutritional advice.
In addition, we offer an assessment service for the Dependence Situation, which complements the resolutions of the different competent Public Bodies with assessments carried out by the Social Assistance Network.